Free & Unlimited Tracking
In partnership with the Kentucky Legislature and The Legislative Research Commission,Kentucky.gov has created Bill Watch. This free service enables Kentucky.gov registered users unlimited tracking of legislation during the Kentucky Legislative Session. Specifically, Kentucky.gov registered users can:
- Create their own profiles that organizes bills by subject or topical area by using search parameters (keywords, sponsors, committees, subject or bill number) that return a list from which you may select bills to add to your profiles.
- Receive email notification to their registered email and mobile email account when new bills are offered or changed (from Agenda to Committee to Interim actions) based on the criteria you set up.
- Bill Tracking is provided online and changes initiate email alert notifications.
- Search and view online each bill’s common title, sponsor(s), committee assignment, and most recent action via search, profile.
- View online bill summary, amendments, history and full text details, committee assignment, and most recent action.